Whether you are entering into a business or real estate transaction or seek trustworthy estate planning guidance, a knowledgeable attorney is your greatest asset. At Joplin Hendricks, our attorneys have established themselves as steadfast advocates whom individuals and businesses alike have come to rely on.
With more than 60 years of combined experience, we provide sound legal solutions in an approachable and personable manner — an environment that instills confidence and helps clients know they’ve made the right choice in a legal team. All born and raised in McKinney, Texas, our lawyers come from a long line of McKinney natives. We are justly proud of those roots, which inform our practice and our commitment to the people of our community whose legal needs we serve.
Providing a variety of legal services to meet your needs
A strategic concentration on business, real estate, and wills and probate allows us to offer comprehensive representation in these areas. We guide business clients effectively from business formation to succession planning, help individuals and businesses to successfully complete real estate transactions, and assist people in protecting their legacy and loved ones with well-drafted wills. The areas we handle include:
- Title insurance — Title insurance provides protection in the event the seller, or past sellers, of a property did not have full ownership of the property. When issues with the title of a property arise, our attorneys work quickly to resolve the matter.
- Commercial real estate transactions — We have assisted hundreds of clients in McKinney and the surrounding areas with the purchase or sale of commercial properties, guiding them through what can often be a complex process.
- Wills and probate — Planning for the end of life is often uncomfortable but essential. Our attorneys guide you compassionately through the process, alleviating your fears. We ensure your wishes are honored and your legacy is preserved by drafting solid and comprehensive wills.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — If your loved one has become incapacitated, you can depend on us to take the steps necessary to protect their interests through guardianships and conservatorships.
- Business formation — If you are considering starting your own business, our attorneys will help you understand the options available and strategically guide you in the right direction so that your choice of entity ensures your business starts off on the right foot.
Whether you come to us with a business, real estate or estate planning matter, you can count on receiving knowledgeable counsel by responsive attorneys who not only care about you but also want to put you at ease. Our goal is nothing less than becoming your legal partner for life.